The PR2000 Series High Speed Rotary Tablet Press
Introducing the revolutionary tablet press, the PR2000.
The computer-controlled PR2000 series are designed and manufactured for the unmanned production environment and are suitable for companies working to cGMP standards.
- Turret Change System - built-in lifting device and remote control ensure correct positioning. Suitable for B and D type tooling
- Compression Rolls - pre and main compression rolls have the same structure. The position of both rolls is adjusted by servo motors for more precise controls. Designed to minimise vibration
- Unique feeder - springs continuously push the feeder towards the die table, reducing dust and material loss. The feeder and base can be dismantled without any using special tools
- Optional items - powder loading system; tablet deduster; dust collector; impeller feed hopper; open feeder
- PISCon HMI System - the centralised control system, activated by touch screen, provides a user-friendly operator control (conforms to CFR 21 part 11).
Production parameters can be saved automatically for re-loading.
PISCon was developed to control the machine, maintaining correct tablet weight.
The range specifications follow below:
|Number of punch stations||29||36||43||47|
|Punch type||EU 1"/TSM 1"||EU 19/TSM19||EU 19/TSM19||EU 19/TSM19|
|Max. Main compression force||kN||100||100||100||100|
|Max. Pre compression force||kN||100||100||100||100|
|Max. Tablet diameter||mm||25||16||13||11|
|Max. Filling depth||mm||18||18||18||18|
|Max. Tablet thickness||mm||8.5||8.5||8.5||8.5|
|Upper punch penetration depth||mm||1 - 4||1 - 4||1 - 4||1 - 4|
|Pitch circle diameter||mm||415||415||415||415|
|Turret speed||rpm||5 - 80||5 - 100||5 - 100||5 - 100|
|Tablet output||tabs/h||8,700 - 139,200||10,800 - 216,000||12,900 - 258,000||14,100 - 282,000|
|Machine dimesion (W×D×H)||approx. mm||1,190 × 985 × 1,845|
|Cabinet dimension (W×D×H)||approx. mm||700 × 650 × 1,700|
|Weight (Machine)||approx. kg||3,500|
|Weight (Cabinet)||approx. kg||300|
|Power supply data||200/400Vac 3Ph 50/60Hz|
The above specifications may be subject to change without notice